Welcome to AI Hackathon
Prizes and Awards
Viveka Health's hackathon offers cash prizes ranging from $2K to $750 based on AI model accuracy, along with certificates and potential job opportunities.At Viveka Health, we believe in rewarding the hard work and creativity of our hackathon participants. The following prices and awards will be given to the winning team. Cash prize with be based on the accuracy of AI model that you train.
- Accuracy above 95%, $2K cash prize and a certificate of recognition.
- Accuracy between 94.9% - 90%, $1K cash prize and a certificate of recognition.
- Accuracy between 70%-89.9%, $750 cash prize and a certificate of recognition.
- Honorable Mention: Certificate of recognition.
In addition to the cash prizes, the winners will have the opportunity to be a part of Viveka Health as an Intern or full time employee.
So, if you want to showcase your skills, solve real-world problems, and win amazing prizes, don't miss this opportunity to participate in our hackathon!.
The problem statement
- US Government Social Security Card
- US State Drivers License
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Federal Tax Document
As a part of the AI Hackathon, participants are tasked with building an AI that can validate the authenticity of the legal documents submitted through the smartphone app and extract key data accurately. This will enable Viveka Health to streamline their document verification process and improve the accuracy of their data analysis.
Who will participate?
We cordially invite recent IT graduates, final-year students, and individuals possessing relevant skills, with minimum prior work experience, to apply for the AI Hackathon. We are currently in the process of evaluating and selecting teams, and will be announcing the results soon.
Applications are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated eagerness and ability to create innovative solutions to complex fraud-related challenges using technology.
- Age 18 or older; there is no upper age limit for applicants.
- Proficiency in English language to facilitate seamless participation.
- Preference given to freshers or junior developers with less than one year of experience.
We encourage all eligible individuals who are passionate about leveraging technology to solve real-world problems in the healthcare industry to apply for this unique opportunity.
- Develop an AI that can accurately validate the claimed document with the highest accuracy possible (provide accuracy metric).
- Ensure the image is not fake or altered and provide a confidence score.
- Extract the key information based on the document type (SSN, DoB, Legal Name, Home Mailing Address, Marriage Date) with high accuracy.
- Submit a working code and live demo presentation to Viveka's CEO.
- Score your AI against our provided training set.
- Live-test your AI against a test dataset to prove its effectiveness.